What is your Returns Policy?
Change of Mind
IMPORTANT: We do not offer refunds based on change of mind, please choose carefully.
Products eligible for a credit may be returned with in 14 days.
- The item has not been worn.
- The product is returned in its original packaging with tags attached.
- Return/Exchange authorisation form is included in the return package. Click here
- You will be responsible for all return shipping charges to facilitate a change of mind return. We highly recommend you return your parcel with tracking, as returns are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
- Please email [email protected] to organise a returns authorisation number.
- Once we have received your return we will endeavour to process as quickly as possible and contact you with your credit.
Incorrect, Damaged, Defective Return Policy
If a product does not meet an acceptable quality, is not fit for purpose, does not match the description or sample image (including colour and size) does not arrive on time and in good condition or is incorrect then we will work with you to provide a solution.
If you believe a product is defective/damaged please send back to us for assessment. Defective/damaged items will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If your item is found to be defective/damaged, we will send you a replacement item free of charge or refund.
Please download and complete the faulty return form here and contact our customer service team for return instructions [email protected] Faulty items will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If your item is found to be faulty, we will send you a replacement item free of charge.
Your return will be assessed based on fair and proper use. Fair and proper use is defined as: “the product was used for
the purpose it was designed for which is "light casual wear”. If the product was damaged due to external forces or due to improper use such as action activities or excessive wear and tear.
Summer Supply Ltd reserves the right to reject returns that we reasonably believe to be worn or damaged through improper use. If this is the case no refund or credit will be issued and the items will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Please note that fair wear and tear is not covered under our warranty. Fair wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs to products as a result of normal wear and/or ageing.
What happens to my online return when it reaches Havaianas?
Once our returns department receives your return/faulty product we will assess your claim within 14 days. If eligible, we will send you a promotional code to replace your item via www.havaianasstore.co.nz